Non Teaching Staff Requirements
Salary: The pay scale shall be as prescribed by the Government of Telangana State
Who we are looking for?
- Establish and implement library and information policies and procedures
- Develop and manage convenient, accessible library and information services
- Establish and manage the budget for library and information services, technology
- Develop and manage cost-effective library and information services, technology and Order materials and maintain records for payment of invoices
- Prepare reports related to library and information services, technology , resources and activities
- Develop and maintain collections management policies and procedures
- Ensure an accurate inventory of resources
- Ensure efficient retrieval by users
- Enter cataloguing data into the library’s automated system
- Process resources for placement on shelf
- Provide library services in response to the information needs of library users
- Train library users to effectively search the Library catalogue, Internet and others
- Maintain records for the interlibrary loan service
- Maintain circulation files, records and statistics
- Librarian should help students, faculty and staff with finding and recommending source materials as well as determining what type of materials they need.
- Librarians also instruct patrons on basic computer skills, educate them on policies and how to use library resources.
- Classes could also be taught on how to utilize new technology and information comprehension