JIMS Homoeopathic Medical College | Infrastructure .
JIMS Homoeopathic Medical College, established in the year 2015 has an intake capacity of 100 students every year for BHMS course. The College and Hostel are on the same campus and the Hospital is within half a kilometre radius.
Infrastructure highlights at JIMS College
JIMS State of Art Lecture Halls
JIMS fully equipped Laboratories for students performing experiments
- College is spread across 10.4 acres with a floor area of 1,10,000 sq. ft
- There are 5 Lecture Halls with seating capacity of 150 students each. Every Lecture hall has smart learning board & projector. Live Surgeries or medical procedures could also be viewed in the Lecture Halls.
- Separate Examination hall.
- Air conditioned Central Library has Reading Rooms for students & teachers, E-Library Room, Librarian Room, cloak room, Xerox Room and Stack Room. The Library is open from 9:00am to 7:00pm. The library has 3500+ books & 350+ Journals (National & International Journals). As an additional support to the prescribed syllabus, JIMS offers E-library which has smart teach program for students to view classes at national and international level.
- There are various Sports & Recreational facilities such as Table Tennis, Caroms, Badminton, Volley Ball, Cricket, etc.
- Each of the teaching departments have infrastructure for a separate Department Room, Museum, Labs, Audio visual teaching aids including power lab, etc.
- JIMS College has remarkable Technological Infrastructure as well. The Smart Lecture Halls, E- library, Recording studio, Advanced Security Surveillance, etc makes JIMS one of a kind in the country.
- JIMS is also doing its part for environment protection. To minimize the carbon footprint, the campus is powered with solar energy and as an initiative to save water, JIMS College has STPI water recycling plant. The open to sky courtyard and other open spaces illuminates the campus with natural lighting, hence saving electricity.