Learn to Meditate conducted from 19-04-2018 To 21-04-2018
The report of the workshop :
1.The first day of session on 19/4/18 started with the brief introduction of the speaker Dr. Padma latha and team of trainers , by the Principal, JIMS HMC.
2.The scientific session began with the definition of Health at physical. Mental , spiritual and social level and continued with , how to achieve the excellence in life with efficiency and perfect health .
3.The mental and spiritual health was dealt in detail with more emphasis on HEARTFULNESS and touch of morality.
4. The session concluded with the practical work shop on Technique of Relaxation ,as the first step of meditation for 20 minutes. and the lecture was modulated with excellent Audio Visual aids
5. The second day of session on 20/4/18 at 11.00 am ,started with introduction of Mrs .Uma, co ordinator of the organization “Brighter minds” , which emphasizes on how to increase the efficiency of power of Brain by using the Right Cerebral Hemisphere. The session was presented for 15 minutes with excellent AV aids. The session ended with interaction with students and small tips were given to students regarding how to improve their IQ and memory
6. The presentation was followed by the Second step of Meditation , –Rejuvenation i,e technique of cleansing and filling our mind with positive and good thoughts, followed by practical workshop where in all the students and the staff were trained to Rejuvenate .
7. The third day on 21/4/18 at 11.00 am began with practical Demonstration of” Brighter minds trained Children” , for 15 minutes and the session of “How to meditate “was taught, followed by the practical Session of Meditation for 20 minutes
8. The session concluded by interaction with the staff and students to share their experiences of workshop and clarifying the doubts of the students.
9. All the three day workshop was graced by the presence of Dignitaries, Dr. Arvind Kothe , Director JIMSHMC, Ms , JIMS Hospital Dr. Reetha. K and Principal.
10 The workshop concluded with Vote of Thanks , by the Principal. JIMS HMC