Doctor Of Medicine (Homoeopathy)- MD (Hom.)
1. MD (Hom.) organon of Medicine – 09 seats.
2. MD (Hom.) Homoeopathic Materia Medica – 09 seats
3. MD (Hom.) Repertory & Casetaking – 09 seats.
4. MD (Hom.) Homoeopathic Pharmacy – 06 seats.
5. MD (Hom.) Practice of Medicine – 09 seats.
6. MD (Hom.) Pediatrics – 06 seats.
7. MD (Hom.) Psychiatry – 06 seats.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
No candidate shall be admitted to MD (Hom.) course unless he/ she possesses the degree of BHMS(Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) or equivalent in Homoeopathy included in the schedule to the act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five years and six months duration including one year compulsory internship.
The university or the authority prescribed by the central government or the state government, as the case may be shall select candidates on merit for Post Graduate course.
METHOD OF TRAINING:
Period of training: the period of training for MD (Hom.) shall be three years after full registration including one year of house job.
The emphasis shall be on in service training and not on didactic lectures. The candidate should take part in seminars, group discussions, clinical meetings and journal club.